In today's episode, "You're Not Breaking Up Your Family, You're Breaking Up Dysfunction", author, speaker, and advocate Bree Gordon joined me to discuss:
- How she fell into the trap of staying in a dysfunctional marriage because she didn't want to break up her family
- What made her decide to stop being an emotional martyr and protect her peace and the emotional legacy of her children
- How she overcame the shame of divorcing a man that she experienced 3 of the 4 A's with in her relationship
- What steps she took to gain the confidence, clarity, and peace she has in her life now
- How some religious leaders condition women to stay in toxic relationships
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Courageous Tribe, get your drink of choice and listen in on this courageous conversation TODAY!
Bree Gordon's contact information:
Book Me to Speak at Your Next Event or Private Retreat https://www.faithjoyner.com/about
Are You Experiencing Relationship Betrayal? Find Out By Taking This Quiz http://bit.ly/RelationshipBetrayalQuiz
A Woman’s Healing: 4 Steps to Healing From Relationship Betrayal Online Course http://bit.ly/AWomansHealingOnlineCourse
I Dare You to Heal! Self-Pace Online Courses http://bit.ly/HealingOnlineCourses
Order My Marriage-Themed Books https://www.faithjoyner.com/shop
Follow Me on IG and FB @forloveonlypodcast
Note: If you’re experiencing the 4 A’s (Affairs, Addiction, Abuse, Abandonment) or emotional neglect in your relationship, please seek professional counseling to receive the proper support you need. You can also reach out to the National Domestic Violence Hotline at http://www.thehotline.org/ or 800.799.7233 to receive resources in your area.