Are you tired of people making excuses for their sh*tty behavior? Do you know someone who needs to work on their emotional well-being but refuses to invest in themselves? In this candid and courageous conversation I shared:
- That there's a dangerous movement developing emotional martyrs
- How not having a great upbringing isn't an excuse to mistreat, abuse, or use people
- How to set and follow through on your boundaries with someone who is overwhelming you with their problems
- Why we need to stop the excuses, "That's just the way times were back then" and "That's the best they can do"
- Why it's necessary to invest in our emotional well-being outside of social media
It's time to stop tap dancing around our needs so that we can have fulfilling relationships! Happy Listening!
Book Me to Speak at Your Next Event https://www.faithjoyner.com/about
A Woman's Healing: 4 Steps to Healing From Relationship Betrayals (Online Course)
Are You Experiencing a Relationship Betrayal? Find Out by Taking My COMPLIMENTARY Quiz
I Dare You to Heal! Self-Pace Online Courses http://bit.ly/HealingOnlineCourses
Order My Marriage-Themed Books https://www.faithjoyner.com/shop
Follow Me on IG and FB @forloveonlypodcast
Note: If you’re experiencing the 4 A’s (Affairs, Addiction, Abuse, Abandonment) or emotional neglect in your marriage, please seek professional counseling to receive the proper support you need. You can also reach out to the National Domestic Violence Hotline at http://www.thehotline.org/ or 800.799.7233 to receive resources in your area.