Jazmine Duke, Women’s Health Advocate, Author, & Speaker joined me to discuss:
- the importance of vaginal care
- defining cisgender women’s health and when to speak up to our physicians
- how to encourage our friends & family who need physical and emotional support
- how uncomfortable it is to reset our values
- how transitioning into a different version of ourselves can be difficult
- what it means to “become a better version of yourself”
Courageous Tribe, get your drink of choice and listen in on this courageous conversation TODAY!
Here are the article links Jazmine referred to us:
Book Me to Speak at Your Next Event or Private Retreat https://www.faithjoyner.com/about
Are You Experiencing Relationship Betrayal? Find Out By Taking This Quiz http://bit.ly/RelationshipBetrayalQuiz
A Woman’s Healing: 4 Steps to Healing From Relationship Betrayal Online Course http://bit.ly/AWomansHealingOnlineCourse
I Dare You to Heal! Self-Pace Online Courses http://bit.ly/HealingOnlineCourses
Order My Marriage-Themed Books https://www.faithjoyner.com/shop
Follow Me on IG and FB @forloveonlypodcast
Note: If you’re experiencing the 4 A’s (Affairs, Addiction, Abuse, Abandonment) or emotional neglect in your relationship, please seek professional counseling to receive the proper support you need. You can also reach out to the National Domestic Violence Hotline at http://www.thehotline.org/ or 800.799.7233 to receive resources in your area.